Sure it’s important for a woman to dress right for an occasion or use her makeup appropriately, but something of a standout in her appearance is how a woman chooses to do her hair. Her locks become so much a part of her personality that any change to it immediately comes into notice, and heavens be merciful if ever she mistakenly has a disastrous hairdo. It’s great to experiment with your hair and try out new things, for it’s a matter of immense satisfaction if the risk pays off. But the problem of experimenting with your hair is, well, you can’t undo it. At least not until new hair starts growing in to replace your previous mishap. However, it’s often too late before any damage control method starts kicking in.
- April 12, 2019
- Delhi, North West Delhi, Ashok Vihar
- Others for Sale
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"