Design engineering is the sequential process of designing and analyzing of any system or product and design software’s like CATIA, STAAD PRO, AUTOCAD, UNIGRAPHICS and ANSYS are being used in various industries and is used by mechanical, civil, electrical engineers and infrastructural and manufacturing professionals for planning and designing. UNIGRAPHICS is a CAD/CAM/CAE software used for 3D solid and surface modelling. It is widely used in automotive, aerospace, general engineering etc. development for designing and testing systems with a real time simulation to confirm design and to find out week points effectively.
DAuto headquartered in Bhopal has been providing engineering services from decades and has a huge contribution in Industrial design sector. DAuto also provides platform to students and for those who are job ready and looking forward to upgrade their skills in the design engineering by providing them training of technical software’s. Cutting edge curriculum is prepared by a team of professionals who have an experience of working in design sector and in several national/international projects and their guidance will empower students to find the uniqueness in their course and how they can take their career forward in the respective domain. Creativity differentiates design engineering from other engineering courses and DAuto besides providing theoretical knowledge also give importance to creativity by giving its students creativity tasks.
For more information visit www.dauto.co.in
Or contact 9981500100
- Check with seller
- April 27, 2019
- Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Bhopal
- Professional Studies
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"