The Mall and Ridge Road in Shimla : The mall is the main street in Shimla and shopping center like in most of the other hill stations in India. You can see resturants, banks, clubs, see the shops and do some shopping. Ridge Road is large open space which is situated at the heart of Shimla and runs east to west along the side of the Mall Road.
Jakhoo Hill :Jakhoo is the highest peak in the area and offers a great view of the magnificant Shimla. There is an ancient Lord Hanuman temple at the top of the Jakhoo hill.
Shimla State Museum :Shimla state museum houses a huge collection of magnificant paintings sculptures, coins, handicrafts, photos, etc. of not only the state of Himachal Pradesh but outside too.
Summer Hill : Situated at a distance of 5 kms. from the Ridge is the lovely township of Summer Hill at a height of 6,500 ft. on the Shimla-Kalka railway line. Mahatma Gandhi lived in these quiet surroundings during his visits to Shimla. Himachal Pradesh University is situated here.
Annandale : Developed as the playground of Shimla, Annandale is 2-4 kms. from the Ridge at a height of 6,117 ft. It is a favourite spot for cricket, picnics and the princely game of polo.
For more details contact our expert: 9878606135, 9779000735
- 3000.00 ₹
- July 19, 2019
- Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Chandigarh
- Cab - Taxi Rental
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"