Design is an important aspect in Engineering similarly Design Software in today’s era of technology like CATIA, STAAD PRO, AUTOCAD, ANSYS and UNIGRAPHICS are indispensable in design engineering, also widely used in all the Industries for e.g. CATIA is used for 3D modelling, surfacing in various industries as well as in mechanical and in automobile sector. STAAD PRO is used in structure analysis of various civil structures i.e. buildings, towers, bridges etc. UNIGRAPHICS is used to design and test systems with a real time simulation to confirm design and to find out week points effectively.
DAuto is an engineering services provider which has an experience of decades in Research, design and development sector. DAuto has clients in India and in other parts of the world. Besides being a service provider in design sector DAuto also provides platform to students as well as for working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills in the field of research & design by profession industry-oriented training of various design and analysis software’s. We have a team of well experienced and proficient professionals having a core knowledge and working experience in designing industry which will help in not only imparting quality knowledge but also in spot doubt resolution. Students get easy access to study tools which makes conducive environment for learning. Students will be working on live projects to get better understanding of respective domain.
For more information visit www.dauto.co.in
Or contact - 9981500100
- Check with seller
- April 25, 2019
- Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Bhopal
- Professional Studies
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"