The churidar is a variation of the normal salwar pants. While salwar pants have a wide top and smaller base, the churidars have a restricted and fitting style with the goal that the forms of the leg are featured. The churidar pants are sliced on the predisposition to make them stretchable. The churidar pants are generally longer than the leg and are firmly fastened at the sleeve. The additional length of the gasp falls like overlap and seem like bangles laying on the lower leg, henceforth the name "Churidar" – "Churi" which means bangle.
- 73.00 ₹
- April 24, 2019
- Maharashtra, Mumbai, Mumbai Central
- Women Clothing
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"