A Lovely Handwoven Black Pure Bandhani Khaddi Georgette Handwoven Saree in Gharchola Pattern. Its a fusion of karigari from Banaras and Gujarat.
The zari work on the saree is done in Banaras and then the Bandhej is tye and dyed in Gujarat. So its takes about a couple of months for a single saree to be ready. Therefore a lot of work goes into a single saree.
This saree is a must have in every women’s trousseau.
- November 18, 2019
- Delhi, South West Delhi, Vasant Vihar
- Women Clothing
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"