Like other management courses this is also a Master degree course in Safety Management which helps in bright career in Fire and Safety fields. This course has 8 papers per year and examination will be once in a year.
Minimum Qualification to take admission in this course is Any Bachelors Degree (10 + 2 + 3 pattern) / B.E / B.Tech pass.
Every Year Examination will be held in the Month of May.
Each Paper contains 100 marks and Pass mark is 40 out of 100.
I Year Papers
Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
Human Resource Management
Fundamentals of Safety
Safety and the Law
Safety in Construction Industry
II Year Papers
Appraisal, Analysis, Inspections, and Control Procedures
Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health
Production and Materials Management
Elective Subject (Safety in Chemical Industry AND Safety in Electrical Industry
( OR )
Project Work, Viva Voce
- 1.00 ₹
- January 23, 2020
- Tamil Nadu, Kanyakumari, Marthandam
- Technical Courses
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"