Athirappilly Green Trees resort located in one of the most picturesque landscapes in the southern Indian state of Kerala, Athirappilly is a tiny hamlet bordering the Sholayar forest – nature’s own treasure trove. This untamed mystic belle’ conceals within her bosom a pristine paradise that entices and mesmerizes many a nemophilists. A short drive from Green Trees along wide winding roads, under dense verdant canopy leads you to the breathtaking “Niagara of India” – the majestic 80 feet Athirappilly waterfall, an enchanting riverine landform along the upper course of the west flowing Chalakudy River near the Vazhachal forest division. The breathtaking sight of this majestic waterfall that plunges from a height of 80 ft will leave one enthralled. If you are looking for a pleasant and peaceful sojourn, away from the city noises, then hop into one of our luxury villa that have all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay. Our entire rooms feature 24 hour internet connectivity and bathrooms with modern fittings. The exquisite honeymoon villa is specially designed to bring to life the newfound vigor as you embark on this remarkable journey of love and togetherness. Let all the anxieties that lay ahead take a back seat as the picturesque woods stand testimonial to this proclamation of unbound commitment. Our Jacuzzi is of the latest technology, which would help you to enjoy some of the most delightful moments during the stay with us at Green Trees.
For more details: https://www.athirappillygreentrees.com/
- Check with seller
- November 30, 2019
- Kerala, Thrissur, Chalakudy
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"