|Street||River North Correctional Center|
$35 per hour, Part-time, contract; Tuesday & Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Length of Appointment is an Ongoing assignment.
Prepare for therapy sessions by organizing treatment locations, and setting up and maintaining equipment for patient use. Must be qualified with Physical Therapy Assistant degree, or equivalent, from an accredited PTA training program.
You may also like
- Are You Facing Difficulties With Chronic Pain? Avail Physical Therapy For Getting Relieved
Chronic pain can be defined as persistent pain that lingers for 3-6 months…
- Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Jobs in Virginia
$32 per hour + shift hourly differential and COVID pay if applicable. Length…
- Registered Nurse RN Jobs, Virginia
$ 50 per hour + shift hourly differential and COVID pay if applicable.…
- Telemedicine Jobs in Virginia USA
‣ Telemedicine Clinic ‣ Evaluation and Treatment of minor injuries and acute illnesses…
- Clinical Staffing Jobs in Virginia
Psychologists, Counselors, Therapists.providers, nurses, physical therapists, counselors, medical assistants, health technicians and more.
- Why Therapy Is More Than Just Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Your Story Counselling offers Individual, Couples, & Family Counselling for a variety of…