|Street||603, 6th Floor, Galleria Tower, DLF Phase IV, Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana 122009|
Get Rid of Piles, Piles specialist Gurgaon
People feel ashamed to consult a doctor if they suffering from a disease called piles. It is considered to be one of the most embarrassing diseases. Not only this, it is very painful and causes a huge discomfort. Many people avoid consulting a doctor if they are suffering from piles. This happens because they are not comfortable sharing their problem in front of the doctor. This shy behavior causes a lot of trouble for them at a later stage. It is advisable to visit the doctor as soon as possible, as it will not only help you to get rid of this disease but will also cause you less pain and irritation.
What are Piles?
Piles or Hemorrhoids are also known as Vabasir. Piles are a very common disease and affect both men and women, are swollen or inflamed tissue that contains enlarged blood vessels found around the anus or inside the anus. About 50% of people at any age in their life. affected by piles. Pregnant women also experience this condition.
Types of Piles
There is no pain in bleeding piles. There is blood in it while passing the stool. In this, there are warts inside the anus. At the time of defecation, a little bit of blood drips with the stool or starts coming in the form of fumes.
Stomach problems are more common in later piles. The problem of constipation and gas persists. There is no bleeding in its warts. These warts can be easily seen outside. There is frequent itching and burning in them. In the initial stage, it does not give trouble, but due to constant unhealthy eating habits and constipation, it swells. Blood pools in them, and swelling occurs.
Symptoms of Piles
Feels like a hard lump around the anus. There is a pain in it, and blood may also come.
Feeling of not having a clean stomach even after defecation.
Red, shiny blood comes with burning during defecation.
Extreme pain during defecation.
Itching, redness, and swelling around the anus.
Mucous discharge during defecation.
Frequent urge to pass stool, but not passing stool during defecation.
Dr. Monga Medi Clinic in Gurgaon – is determined to make you free from diseases by adopting the oldest and most modern Ayurvedic medical process, proper health check-ups for piles (hemorrhoids)! The medical procedure is performed by 25 years experienced piles specialist. The healing process is completely natural, and painless with no physical side effects.
If you are also troubled by the problem of piles and want to seek medical consultation, then immediately contact Dr. Monga Medi Clinic Gurgaon and make an appointment at +91-8010931122.
Popular Ads Today
- Get 3 BHK Flats & Apartments for Sale on Patiala Road, Zirakpur (3 views)
- Best Car Window Tinting in Barnstaple UK (1 views)
- Online Masters Degree From UK University by Snatika (1 views)
- Create Recreate Luxury Feminine Logo for Your Business (1 views)
- Are You Facing Difficulties With Chronic Pain? Avail Physical Therapy For Getting Relieved (1 views)
- SP3D Training in Noida, Best IT Training Institute in Noida – Delhi (1 views)
- Buy Wooden Utensils for Kitchen Online With Best Quality | Chinkaara Design (1 views)
- Day-Boarding School in North Delhi (1 views)
- Riya Interior | Best Interior designer in Bangalore (1 views)
- Best Gynaecologists In Delhi NCR (1 views)