Jim Corbett Park or any other National Park throughout the country for that matter is not an ideal place where one should go without prior bookings. National Parks throughout India has a very limited tourist carrying capacity & allows tourism in a very restricted & regulated way. Very limited entries inside the jungle are allowed & that too with bookings starting well over two to three months in advance. Jim Corbett National Park also start its Safari booking more than 45 days well in advance & on peak dates & summer season, getting Jungle Safaris are as difficult as anything if you do not book well in advance. So keeping this thing in mind, it is anyway advisable to book your Corbett National Park Tour Package prior to reaching there instead of going there directly & searching for a resort & ending up doing Safari in the buffer area of the park.
Visit more info: http://corbetttripadvisor.com/
- Check with seller
- February 4, 2020
- Uttarakhand, Nainital, Ramnagar
- Tour Packages
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"