Logistics and Supply Chain Management involves the strategies included in the management, maintenance, and transport of goods from one region to another. Continuous supply should be followed by continuous transfer to different regions in a record amount of time to maintain consistency in the business. Delays in transfer lead to company losses which impact the overall performance of the company. Hence, there is a need for trained candidates in the management of Transport and Logistics. If you are an excellent decision-maker, with exceptional leadership skills, good verbal communication and negotiation skills, and good critical thinking skills, an MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is the course for you.
Range of opportunities in Logistics and Supply Chain Management are Logistic/Distribution Manager, Supply and Chain Manager, Procurement Manager, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Consultant, Transportation Manager, Inventory Manager
To know more about MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain , colleges offering Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Bangalore, Direct MBA admission in logistics and spply chain visit https://mbaadmissionsinbangalore.com/specialisations/logistics-supply-chain-management
- Check with seller
- January 31, 2020
- Karnataka, Bangalore, Bangalore
- Other Services
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"