Differential pressure gauges are designed to measure the difference in pressure between two points in a system and present the resultant differential pressure directly on a single gauge dial. A patented magnetic movement allows the simultaneous sensing of both pressures while completely isolating the gauge function from the pressure chamber without the use of mechanical seals.
- Check with seller
- February 6, 2020
- Maharashtra, Mumbai, Mumbai
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"