The Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, has been an integral part of the college ever since its inception offering instruction in Mathematics, physics and Chemistry to students of the various core branches of engineering, is devoted to foster the understanding of basic scientific principles. The academic programs of this department are designed to meet the requirements of the fast growing technology.
The Department teaches and promotes practical aspects of Applied Sciences and Humanities to build a solid foundation for Engineering Education. The department prepares students for core engineering branches by educating them in the basic sciences of physics, chemistry, mathematics, technical communication and environmental studies. Mathematics is indispensable for the engineering community. Students use mathematics to understand and solve engineering problems. Physics is crucial to the understanding of the world around us. Physics encompasses the study of the universe from the largest galaxies to the smallest subatomic particles. Physics is the basis of many engineering courses. The department of physics offers Engineering Physics courses to all engineering programs in semester 1 and 2. Like Physics, many of engineering subjects depend on chemistry. The faculty members for chemistry are committed to the students and to research. The faculties of the department have published many papers on physics, chemistry and mathematics in national and international journals. The English Communication skills laboratory is an integral part of the department. Students receive training in written and verbal communication essential to succeed in the work place.
- January 18, 2020
- Uttarakhand, Haridwar, Roorkee
- Professional Studies
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"