Andhra University Andhra University is a head Institute of advanced education in India, was built up in 1926. Sir Dr. C.R.Reddy was the organizer Vice-Chancellor of the Andhra University. The present Engineering College at Visakhapatnam was authorized by the Government of Composite Madras State in 1946 and at first was situated at Cocanada, presently called as Kakinada. After the detachment of Andhra State in 1953, the school of Engineering with Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical Engineering areas was begun as a part of Andhra University. Throughout the years, the Andhra University College of Engineering developed from solidarity to quality and at present offers 15 UG and 28 PG Programs.
- November 7, 2019
- Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam
- Education Institutions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"