Best Hospital in Chinchwad Pune
Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital is a multi-speciality tertiary hospital located at Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It is Maharashtra’s First National Accreditations Board for Hospital (NABH) accredited hospital, and also India’s First HACCP and ISO: 22000:2005 certified hospital.
Spread across 16 acres, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital has 500 Beds, 152 ICU Beds, 13 Operation Theaters and a flat panel Cath Lab. The hospital employs the finest talent in the medical industry as full time consultants using ultramodern medical technology to provide high quality cost-effective medical services. It lays special emphasis on preventive care towards which is hosts a complete Wellness Assessment Center under one roof. Operating in a paperless and filmless environment, the hospital is committed to maintain the highest standards of healthcare at an affordable cost.
The hospital’s sophisticated Medical Emergency Center is equipped with 10 beds – 4 red zone, 6 yellow – fortified with most advanced life-saving facilities such as cardiac, trauma, pediatric bays,a special room for infectious diseases, and mini operation theatres within the department to manage all major life saving procedures.
- Check with seller
- April 13, 2020
- Maharashtra, Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"