Achalasia is caused when the nerves of the esophagus sphincter(LES) gets damaged. Due to this problem the esophagus fails to perform its function of swallowing food from mouth to the stomach through the throat. Achalasia is a rare disease occurs in patients who have hereditary problems, failure of the autoimmune system, esophagus cancer or in the case of parasitic infection called Chagas diseases. the symptoms of achalasia are dysphagia, aspiration, pain or discomfort in the chest, weight loss, heartburn, intense pain or discomfort after eating, acid reflux. Achalasia cardia treatment is performed through laparoscopic surgery.
- Check with seller
- February 27, 2020
- Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore, New Siddhapudur
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"